Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Vancouver: Hapa Izakaya Robson

save and except
:Robson:



I have but one thing to say - Hapa on Robson doesn't care.  It threw up its hands and decided to rest on its laurels.  One would think the empty seats are telling them to change their tune.

Nonetheless, a tasty lesson was learned here.  I went out with my sister and the High5ing Duo.  They treated us for her birthday.  And as I've already alluded, it was less than treatworthy, save and except this:



On the left is the very familiar Amaebi - sweet, delicate and delicious.  But did you know you can then send the heads back for a deep-fried treatment.  Which brings us to the right - Amaebi heads - sweet, crunchy and delicious.

Goodness two-ways.  I love it when things go two-ways.

Note: We ordered about 15 dishes.  I have only mentioned one.  Recall that I -----.

Hapa Izakaya on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.