Sunday, January 27, 2013

Vancouver: Posy Nail Spa

PREFACE

No one really likes moving across the country.  It's a logistical, economical, social, vocational, and emotional nightmare.  That said, you handle your business.  And before you know it, you're whole again.  But then we women face a whole other headache - finding replacements for the essential relationships we invested in over time:

1. Hair stylist

2. Manicurist
3. Facial guru
4. Wax god
5. Massage therapist

These relationships are over.  Long distance sucks.  
I suppose I should add family doctor and dentist to that list, but that's really a secondary concern for me.  Pause.  I think I've got #1 covered.  Let's move to #2.  



GRADING SYSTEM


A - is for awesome so I'll be going on the regular.
B - Good so I'll be going, but I have no loyalty.
C - Not for me, but not horrible.
F - They should close down.

Report on Posy Nail Spa

Website
Location: Homer + Davie
Interior: Crowded, not neat/not dirty, no frills
Ideally For: A place to take yourself

Service: Shellac Manicure, Pedicure
Price: $75
Duration: 40 minutes
Details: File, cuticle care, buff, massage, and polish application.
Massage: Crap - barely there, stale smelling lotion
Comments: Quick, inattentive, sloppy, and cuts cuticles too liberally.
Products: OPI, Essie, CND

Longevity: Poor

Final Grade: F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.