Saturday, July 20, 2013

New York: Doughnut Plant

counting doughnuts
 :Chelsea:




I love doughnuts. This is nothing new, unless of course I'm new to you.
 
It takes about 60 minutes of being my friend to discover I f*cking love doughnuts. Homer ain't got nothing on me. On my trip to NYC I really, really, really wanted a Cronut. Badly. But not bad enough to buy it off the black market. And since I missed my chance to pre-order, the other option was standing in line at 700 am...no thanks.


Doughnut plant was my attempt to make up for no cronut. I've had Doughnut Plant's doughnuts before - in Korea. They're solid - great dough - fluffy, nicely fried, innovative and traditional flavours, and all whimsically put-together.
 
My lil' salted caramel nugget:

Cute as a button and tasty too.
 Minnie's key lime and coconut: 



They're really, really good, in fact they're f*cking damn good doughnuts. Sorry, I apologize for the profanity, but I can't help it. When it comes to doughnuts, I do not f*ck around. 
 
Doughnut Plant on Urbanspoon 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Simply two words for doughnut plant. The best. It's also the fact that makes my waist go up.

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.