Thursday, August 15, 2013

Vancouver: Poised Nail Lounge + Spa II

back again
:Yaletown:
 
Perfectly poised? Yes, quite.


Same same but different. Same name, same owners, different location. It's better only because it's closer. My friends laugh, because for someone so efficient and purposeful, I can be one lazy MF.


ATTENTION: August 7 to September 31, 2013 all services are 15% off. 


What else do you need to know? Poised does a great job and has some of the most competitive pricing I've found in Vancity. And I have been looking. Unfortunately the cost of living here > cost of living Toronto. I've spent countless hours looking online and on foot. It's how I like to spend my weekends. After all, there's no better way to rationalize getting a weekly pedicure than to say you've been walking all day.



FYI, a paraffin mani is just $30. For the quality and service you get, it's the cheapest I've found downtown. Disclaimer, they did JUST open so they may be eager to please and it could be downhill from here, but for now I give them the benefit of the doubt. The true test will be a year from today. For now I found my place. This is the place.



Report on Poised Nail Lounge - Yaletown 

Location: Davie + Seymour
Interior: Clean space + hair and spa services
Ideally For: A place to take yourself and your mom

Service:  Shellac French Mani
Price: $45
Duration: 45 minutes
Details: Polish removal, file, cuticle care, buff, massage, and polish application
Massage: Long enough to be enjoyable and with Avojuice (I love these skin quenchers)

Comments: Thorough, attentive, friendly and appreciative
Products: OPI, Harmony

Longevity: Great

Final Grade: A-

Click HERE for Grading System.

5 comments:

  1. Manicure & pedicure in Davie provide a complete solution for your hand and foot problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post. Dermalogica davie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!!..Contact Us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Moda Hair Design and Spa specializes in hair color,hair extensions and facials.Our salon services include the latest trends in haircuts and styling for every one : Please visit Dermalogica davie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great idea!..I am so impressed… I am not very skilled at this sort of thing, but you make it look so easy!Salon davie

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.