Monday, September 30, 2013

Vancouver: Coo Coo Coffee

one hot cup
:Yaletown: 

   
Monday morning blues? Go get a good cup of coffee.

Simple to say, hard to find. That's why you have me. To buy, sip and share. I had a lot of caffeine this weekend. Not sure it was the healthiest thing to do, but I blame it on the blog.
 
Let's start with the sister recommended shop. Coo Coo Cafe. She raved so I caved. Because left to my own devices, I wouldn't have tried it because I don't like the name or the logo. But my opinions can always be swayed by a good cup of coffee.
 
And Coo Coo has a wonderful cup. It's a small space with a nice sidewalk terrace. I ordered a cappuccino and it was delightful. On the darker end, it has a rich intense burnt aromatic flavour, which made for delicious caramel-y crema.

It was one sexy cappuccino and a doll of a place.
My new favourite caffeine hideaway.  

P.S. They use spaghetti as stir sticks. That alone makes them awesome.


P.P.S. They use La Marzocco in fun-time yellow. Also awesome.


Coo Coo Coffee on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.