Friday, January 17, 2014

Vancouver: Nook Pizzeria

while he's slurping spaghetti
:Kitsilano:


There's two. Let's call them fraternal twins. She was awesome. Her younger brother is pretty awesome too. Basically a bigger version of her.

The menu is the same, the feel of the restaurant is the same. It's all the same. And since same is awesome, it's your choice where you go. A win-win decision.

I suggest you read my first post, then you'll know this isn't my first time at the rodeo. The sister, Momma GG and I shared a few things but I came out of it with a clear favourite - Spaghetti Bolognese. This time around I ordered one for myself with no intention of sharing, which isn't to say I didn't "offer" some to Raulie and Taro, I did...but I didn't really mean it.  Thank goodness they ordered their own. The sister stole a few bites in exchange for her pizza, which I allowed because this pup here is pretty tasty too:

Ricotta - baby spinach, olives and roasted garlic
I recommend you get your own dish at Nook. Seriously, it's good and you won't want to share. Only share sugar:


Chocolate + salted caramel & panna cotta



Bon appetito.

Nook Pizzeria on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.