Monday, February 17, 2014

Vancouver: Poised Nail Lounge + Spa III

three times a charm
:Yaletown:

So good, I said it thrice. Once, twice, this makes me three times the lady:



Final Report on Poised Nail Lounge - Yaletown 
Website

I say "final" because unless things change - this place has been and remains to be my go-to. It's been almost a year and it's consistently awesome - amazing group of women doing their thing, professional and skilled services, great products, lasting manis and pedis, and all at a great price point. Best in Vancouver. 

Final Grade: A

Click HERE for Grading System.


Please "like" them on Facebook. One like brings you one step closer to their $250 giveaway. I'll make it real easy: hit it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.